Comments from some of our parents in our most recent Parental Satisfaction Survey (May 2018)
- Fellside is a fantastic school and I’m so thankful that my son was given a place there. I cannot fault anything about the school. All staff are brilliant; extremely dedicated with the needs of all pupils at the forefront. Thank you.
- I feel I am informed on all aspects of my child’s learning.
- The school goes from strength to strength and that is despite the increasing pressures regarding resources and results. I couldn’t think of a better school to send my child to. The preparation for secondary school is second to none and and the preparation for ‘life’ is invaluable.
- Lovely approachable staff. Great opportunities to develop skills – Dance Festival, cycling tuition, school visits, choir etc. High expectations too.
- Excellent leadership with all concerns dealt with effectively. Excellent support for pupils.
- I always feel listened to as a parent. There are wonderful, caring staff. High standard of teachers and a welcoming, friendly school.
- We feel that you know our child as an individual, know his strengths and his weaknesses and support him in all aspects of his development: physical, social and academic.
- My son is so happy at Nursery and has settled in straight away. That speaks volumes for the fantastic teaching and support staff. He has come on leaps and bounds since starting in January. He is flourishing in a perfect environment.
- Music provision and after school clubs. Excellent leadership. Educating children about the world. Sense of community (e.g all of the children are known by staff and by each other).
- High expectations for children. Parents kept well informed. Lots of achievements for the children to feel proud of.
- Brilliant to offer the chance of learning music at such a young age. Great that parents are invited in to school for assemblies, Sage visit, Christmas etc. The staff we have met so far have been very enthusiastic and friendly. (Year 3 parent).
- Fellside provides a caring environment and nurtures pupils while challenging them to explore and develop strengths.
- There are clear expectations around behaviour. Support of individual children, emotionally and educationally. Recognition of strengths in different areas.
- Well led and always strives to be the best.
- The children are always happy, which is a reflection of everything positive within the school.
- Very well managed. All staff are very approachable. A lovely atmosphere.